Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off-Topic

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

There's very little I wouldnt do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

There's very little I wouldnt do.

well - when you put it like that:
    im imagining you wafting in invisibly to a mens dressing room :rolleyes:
    or are we supposed to show more decorum?!

:cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

You mean the girls changing room :P I'd only go into the lads changing room to steal their clothes ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

You mean the girls changing room :P I'd only go into the lads changing room to steal their clothes ;)

well you could do that after youve been to the womens. you might find some decent clothes in there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Printemps93

Aishae wrote: »
    well you could do that after youve been to the womens. you might find some decent clothes in there!
    You'd be surprised with what some women chose ...A plastic bag would have more shape

• Advertisement

I must a way with animals that I don't about. I'm out in the country at a house and every time I arrive, within minutes two horses will appear for a look and to have there noses rubbed. I've yet to see them go to anyone for the same attention.

I must a way with animals that I don't about. I'm out in the country at a house and every time I arrive, within minutes two horses will appear for a look and to have there noses rubbed. I've yet to see them go to anyone for the same attention.

You're saint Francis of Assisi reincarnated

You're saint Francis of Assisi reincarnated

Really :P Just these two horses have been following me around all morning, never mind anyone else knocking around the place.

Just thought I'd post some NYAN cat, all 10 HOURS AND 6 MINUTES of it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭AndrewJD

I got a nyan cat tshirt, some random guy in town gave me a high five when I wore it yesterday shouting "nyan cat is f***ing awesome!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

AndrewJD wrote: »
    I got a nyan cat tshirt, some random guy in town gave me a high five when I wore it yesterday shouting "nyan cat is f***ing awesome!"

I want that tshirt!

• Advertisement

I want that tshirt!

http://www.levelupstudios.com/pop-tart-cat

There you go, Nyan cat tshirt. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Nyan cat tshirt. :D

Uniform for the beers :pac:

Anyone else think that the name of the team that Liverpool are playing today (Guangdong Sunray Cave) totally sounds like a euphemism for something? :p

Could ye imagine, 10+ people knocking about wearing the same Nyan cat tshirt. As for that video, still can't believe it's 10 hours long :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,098 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

what is the obsession with nyan cat about?:cool::rolleyes:

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Does it not make you giggle uncontrollably?

what is the obsession with nyan cat about?:cool::rolleyes:

I too asked that same question, but when I watched Nyan cat in action, I knew it was faith that I should love Nyan cat from here on out. Embrace Nyan cat, it can only be a good thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭diddlybit

Does it not make you giggle uncontrollably?

No :(
    I too asked that same question, but when I watched Nyan cat in action, I knew it was faith that I should love Nyan cat from here on out. Embrace Nyan cat, it can only be a good thing.

I'm beginning to think that there's something wrong with me that I am immune to the power of Nyan Cat...

Don't worry Diddly, Nyan cat will find a way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

I have no idea what nyan cat is :confused:

See video on previous page :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,485 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I have no idea what the appeal of these inane memes is.

MYOB wrote: »
    I have no idea what the appeal of these inane memes is.

Me neither.

That said, I got to about 30secs on the video on the previous page. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

I got through about ten minutes. My brain feels fried. Nyan cat usually makes me mile but that much...no, just no.

Imagine watching it all! I love it but it would be like Chinese water torture.

*sigh* Why are people my age so immature?

I feel like a 30 year old trapped in a 19 year old's body :rolleyes: :pac:

I know, I'm the opposite. Like a 15 year old in a 26 year old body. Embrace your inner child jaffacakes

I know, I'm the opposite. Like a 15 year old in a 26 year old body. Embrace your inner child jaffacakes

Hehe I can be really silly and I do have an inner child but I just feel so much more mature than the idiots my age (mostly guys :p ). And the drama queens...God, I hate attention seeking drama queens :mad:

sorry, rant over! :D

would rather you said it to my face thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,098 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Please take it to pm

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

Right :rolleyes: Love the way you assume I'm talking about you. Could you maybe pm me next time you have an issue?

Not gonna do this here cos public forums aren't the place for silly drama but I will just highlight some things:

I feel like a 30 year old trapped in a 19 year old's body :rolleyes: :pac:
    Hehe I can be really silly and I do have an inner child but I just feel so much more mature than the idiots my age (mostly guys :p ). And the drama queens...God, I hate attention seeking drama queens :mad:

sorry, rant over! :D

Guys. My age. Hardly equates to you.

Advertisement