Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off-Topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Printemps93

Kanoe wrote: »
    only thing I was capable of doing saturday was managing to get a ride home in a taxi.

Is that my new nick name ;).......:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

lol
    How on earth did the ride have the name hows yer father at one point
    ride is relatable
    hows yer father ...debatable

maybe the young lads used to ask the girls (before a roll in the hay) 'hows your father..... got a shotgun?':D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Well someone got the ride on Saturday ;)

only thing I was capable of doing saturday was managing to get a ride home in a taxi.

I was somehow quite capable on gettin a taxi home and cooking a pizza at like 4am once i got home!

I was somehow quite capable on gettin a taxi home and cooking a pizza at like 4am once i got home!

The Increased Culinary Skills we all gain with alcohol:rolleyes:

The Increased Culinary Skills we all gain with alcohol:rolleyes:

Well, that's the jist of my culinary skills when Im sober too :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Ugh, some people are just so rude :( Why can girls be such bitches at times?

Well, that's the jist of my culinary skills when Im sober too :p

I know ...we may have worked up an appetite but I still wasnt hungry enough to hold down that breakfast ;)

Ugh, some people are just so rude :( Why can girls be such bitches at times?

ah what happened? :( Girls indeed can be such bitches. It's why i used to have so many guy friends and hang out mostly with guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

flashback I had pizza too, in somebody's kitchen..and ice cream :o

¿was it me squishykins? I've been feeling like a total bitch all day. :( (i've a throat infection and I was miserable)

ah what happened? :( Girls indeed can be such bitches. It's why i used to have so many guy friends and hang out mostly with guys.

Same...It's also why I tend to keep girls for the one-nighters, too much work ^^;
    Ah just met up with a girl last night and she started spouting off all sorts of foul language when I told her I didn't want anything serious =/ I always make it clear, yet they still...oh I dunno, women :P

• Advertisement

Ah just met up with a girl last night and she started spouting off all sorts of foul language when I told her I didn't want anything serious =/ I always make it clear
    Never mind her , aint worth the bother girl

Never mind her , aint worth the bother girl

Yeah you're right :) Just don't like having a wasted night, oh wells time to sleep now me thinks :) night guys :)

cool it wasn't me, cause I can manage another hour of bitchin yeaaah. :cool:

cool it wasn't me, cause I can manage another hour of bitchin yeaaah. :cool:

Lol lovely my friend
    but seriously this following me into the bathroom has got to stop , unless your willing to cook me breakfast

Lol lovely my friend
    but seriously this following me into the bathroom has got to stop , unless your willing to cook me breakfast
    you know we're actually going to have to meet and get it on so we can prevent the rest of the poor boardsies from having to endure our public displays of love here on a daily basis :)

you know we're actually going to have to meet and get it on so we can prevent the rest of the poor boardsies from having to endure our public displays of love here on a daily basis :)

I'm up for it after all age is but a number

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Ha the sexual tension in here, It could be cut with a knife. :P

Ha the sexual tension in here, It could be cut with a knife. :P

i reccomend a cheese string for a finer atmospheric cut ;)

Aishae wrote: »
    i reccomend a cheese string for a finer atmospheric cut ;)

Hahaha Smmoooooooth:p;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

There is a discussion thread on the history forum on how to deal with social and political history.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=73375281&utm_source=notification&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=notify#post73375281

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Why was Snape wearing eyeshadow in the new Harry Potter?

I'm definitely paying money to see that

Cuz he's evil now, OBVIOUSLY! ...:P

The bit where Harry goes into the Pensieve, saddest part, I cried :(

hes a modern metrosexual ;)

It's one of those days.........:(

Cuz he's evil now, OBVIOUSLY! ...:P

The bit where Harry goes into the Pensieve, saddest part, I cried :(

I cried from
    Fred's death
    till Voldemort starting laughing. He could not pull it off. Some dodgy bits but considering I hated most of the films 'twas pretty decent in my opinion. I just wish y'one who played Ginny and Daniel Radcliffe actually had chemistry.

I cried from
    Fred's death
    till Voldemort starting laughing. He could not pull it off. Some dodgy bits but considering I hated most of the films 'twas pretty decent in my opinion. I just wish y'one who played Ginny and Daniel Radcliffe actually had chemistry.

Lol yeah. :P I cried at that bit in the book, but it was only a second or two long in the film so I didn't have enough time :P I thought the film did the book justice, can't say that about some of the earlier ones, but meh :P

Lol yeah. :P I cried at that bit in the book, but it was only a second or two long in the film so I didn't have enough time :P I thought the film did the book justice, can't say that about some of the earlier ones, but meh :P

Yeah it was worse in the book. I think I cried through most of the last chapters in the book. =P I agree. The sixth was alright too. But the others I've seen were awful.

all round thumbs up for the final one then yea?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Why am I reading articles of the deinstitutionalisation of people with disabilities at 1.30am? And why am I making pointless notes in the margins like "Very Important- NOTE!"? And why am I whinging about it on the internet? Bleurgh...

Advertisement