Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off-Topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭MsBojangles

Aishae wrote: »
    i like a good sausage (oh er) so the ones i had are savoury enough - cheese would be overkill to me. says the woman that lovels a tomato flavoured instant noodle sammich

^^^^^ there's nothing wrong with that .It's a sickness:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

^^^^^ there's nothing wrong with that .It's a sickness:(

most people seem to disagree - they say its ick and so are my pop tarts. posh b^st^rds!

most people seem to disagree - they say its ick and so are my pop tarts. posh b^st^rds!

Us weirdos must unite against those B*st*rds:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

My dad was a big girls blouse, I get all my manly traits from him. But he was a legend, spent his life fighting for everyone else's rights unwaveringly and he was the most compassionate man I ever knew. His heart was his strength but he wasn't a blow over either, he was a big strong fella, a competitive weightlifter in his prime and he could punch above his weight but he never, ever bent to violence or aggression just stood firmly for what he believed in and fought with smarts rather than fists. So few like him but he (naturally) represents everything that is masculine to me. gone 12 years today.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I just filled a hole and now my tummy is happy :)

• Advertisement

hey bojangles, you going to beers? can't wait to meet you. :pac:

Sher if ya wanna meet me come out strand sometime , can't go beers got a christening

cool beans, next time maybe eh.

it's all yours, take it away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

^^^^^ Straight guys dont tend to go for butch girls

Em who says Im butch?

• Advertisement

Em who says Im butch?

Judging by the description of yourself I did !

Judging by the description of yourself I did !

So someone with long hair who dresses feminine (or casual if I'm being lazy :p), wears dresses, goes shoe shopping, likes makeup, girly films etc. is butch because they like beer and sports? :rolleyes:

So would you describe all female sportswomen/athletes as butch????

EDIT: If I were butch, I'd probably have more luck in the women department seeing as all the femme girls like butch women :(

EDIT: If I were butch, I'd probably have more luck in the women department seeing as all the femme girls like butch women :(

I think you are trying to blame your misfortune with women on the fact your not butch .
    Women tend to go for people who have q downright awesome personality

I think you are trying to blame your misfortune with women on the fact your not butch .
    Women tend to go for people who have q downright awesome personality

Obviously.

Are you going to respond to the rest of my post?

i dont think all femme women only go for the butch look. maybe its just the women youve met so far, tastes vary a lot. as well as that, not everyone has a rigid 'type' they stick to. they might really like big butts or that gelled down dudes hair look or have a real horny moment when they see a woman in a suit with a hat, or a shapely dress. but those are just things they like, not necessarily things they demand and forgo all others for.

ive been polishing my cats - yes... cats :rolleyes:
    DSCF95992.jpg
    `
    moaaaar cats
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/Aishae/DSCF96012.jpg
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/Aishae/DSCF96022.jpg

im like the crazy old cat lady except im 27 - im starting young.
    i collect em (no!!!!!) some of them are old, remember kitty in my pockets? though i only started collecting them in my teens, i did find some old cats in the attic. ive gotten these from the uk, new zealand, germany, brussels etc. <-will travel for cats. just kidding, but i always have half an eye open for them. ive come home from london a few times with a large gym bag hand luggage stuffed with cats (i wonder what they dudes on the x ray machine made of that)

they needed a polish and rearrange as were looking after a cousins labrador who's tail has caused destruction and mayhem. i also have a selection of chewed cats hidden away. that was done by own 'angels'

i wasnt a complete lazy b*tch! i made lists of spanish words for my trip. one needs to know how to ask 'how much is that?' and 'a beer please, good sir'

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Aishae, I've got a sneaking suspicion that you like cats. I could be wrong though.

Aishae, I've got a sneaking suspicion that you like cats. I could be wrong though.

Haha where could you possibly have gotten that notion from

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Your cats are really shiny, good job! :p

Your cats are really shiny, good job! :p

a point of pride - my well polished kitties.
    in fairness, it has to be done. dust gathers - its like spring cleaning as its a once a year job. :pac:

i know someone that collects 'pointy objects' (their words). i.e. knives, daggers, samurai swords etc. if it has a blade she wants it.
    (its not that strange - the woman is basically a hardcore goth without the clothes.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

a point of pride - my well polished kitties.

must... not... make... obvious... joke...

:D

this would be me (without the terminal bit!)

c0ed2c9b-d9fc-452d-bd4a-1950132f7243.jpg

Damn you beat me to it, except I would have made the joke...

No tact me...

:D

i have a knack for unintentionally potentially smutty remarks:o

Unintentional perhaps, potentially however... try just smutty :p

Unintentional perhaps, potentially however... try just smutty :p

polishing a pussy inside and out till its gleaming :rolleyes:

think i prefer the subtlety of my mishaps :eek:

Lol it's not too bad, at least your statements are misconstrued as smutty, mine are invariably misconstrued as bigoted :(

I like to think it says more about the people I know than me, but it's very unfair...

Lol it's not too bad, at least your statements are misconstrued as smutty, mine are invariably misconstrued as bigoted :(

I like to think it says more about the people I know than me, but it's very unfair...

i find that happens that with people who dont really 'get' me - or understand the irish humour (as theres often some humour in the way i phrase things)

Yeah, people not getting the joke is invariably the problem here too... Damn people, I curse them all equally!

• Advertisement

Yeah, people not getting the joke is invariably the problem here too... Damn people, I curse them all equally!

there should be humour vaccinations covering all strains of humour - mandatory at birth

Advertisement