Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off-Topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Printemps93

Guys was lovely getting to know you all but due to recent false allegations I now feel none of you want nothing more to do with me so I will hang up my boots in this forum anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭allydylan

Lucky thing

well i don't like hot weather too much to be honest, so i don't feel all that lucky :P

Back off she's mine! :p Like in real life and everything. :eek:
    So you wont share then? :p

there's plenty of me to go around, so don't worry :P just joking
    and well ya, what killer banana said is true :P

about learning to drive, i'm not at an age where i can learn to drive yet but i live 3 miles away from the nearest shop and town so for me learning to drive is a must if i want any freedom or independences

i can learn to drive or get fit enough to walk miles everyday, i'm gonna learn to drive :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

You could get a bike - 3 miles isn't much!

You could get a bike - 3 miles isn't much!

true, but the roads are busy and not well kept, riding a bike on the roads really isn't safe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Dubs ****ing destroyed Tyrone. Life is good. :D

does anyone know why wasps like 7up and not other fizzy drinks :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Dubs ****ing destroyed Tyrone. Life is good. :D

Lovely news as Roscommon were hammered last week 2-19 to 1-14 by Tyrone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Shakti

570x364.jpg

Coincidence?

yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

I Wonder if there are any sore heads there this mornin! Crawled in after 4 myself but the long wait for a taxi at Stephens green was sobering!

Aishae wrote: »
    I Wonder if there are any sore heads there this mornin! Crawled in after 4 myself but the long wait for a taxi at Stephens green was sobering!

Who went ?

Who went ?

There. Was 5 of us - I'd better let them own up to it if they dont wanna remain incognito! The heavy rain in the evening woulda kept some away. Pity, but in Odessa we only had a couch on the dancefloor to sit on so not much seating and im pretty sure we were eyeballed, lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

went to the white ball dressed in black because I'm good like that.

Kanoe wrote: »
    went to the white ball dressed in black because I'm good like that.
    I like to be contrary too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

it was my subtle way of saying i'm not one of you. and also, "no mingers I wouldn't touch you with his"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Ah man what a night...got home at like 5am...didn't get any sleep though ;)

It was great meeting you all :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Sounds like there's a story there, eh? :p

There is indeed :p I'll pm you!

There is indeed :p I'll pm you!
    Oh story there cos I know I left before 3! Fair play to you!

• Advertisement

Staying out drinking with randomers is always fun haha :pac:

I'm off the drink for a while now! When I went back to mine last night, I shared a bottle of wine too. Nasty headache today!

Staying out drinking with randomers is always fun haha :pac:

I'm off the drink for a while now! When I went back to mine last night, I shared a bottle of wine too. Nasty headache today!
    My liver is shaking in fear at the thought of it - I'm a lightweight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Sounds like a good night, wish I'd be able to make it but no where to stay in Dublin.

Random question but does anyone know if the Roisin Dubh sells tickets at night or if you can only buy them during the day? I'd rather not have to make two trips to town but the Ed Sheeran tickets are selling pretty fast so don't want to wait either.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Ever get so fraustrated and angry that you just want to scream? I think I might spam ranting and raving tonight with my thoughts on just about everything right now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

Ever get so fraustrated and angry that you just want to scream? I think I might spam ranting and raving tonight with my thoughts on just about everything right now!

Hope you're ok...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

Glad those of you who went had a good night, i had a good night myself nearby actually, only walking by messrs today i realised that you all were meeting there yesterday

Seriously in love after last night ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Seriously in love after last night ;)

WOOP!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,098 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Guys was lovely getting to know you all but due to recent false allegations I now feel none of you want nothing more to do with me so I will hang up my boots in this forum anyway

Not really sure what this is about but in general threads or posts from posters announcing that they are leaving are not a good idea. Any problems - send me a pm

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

Any problems - send me a pm

Thanks !.Will do

Advertisement