Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off-Topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

I think that night might have turned me full on lesbian :pac: Haha

The men are gonna have to step up their game to keep me bi :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

I think that night might have turned me full on lesbian :pac: Haha

The men are gonna have to step up their game to keep me bi :p

I suspect you've more reason to feel that way! But i know what you mean - it was great to eye up ladies without having to pretend you aren't :) which makes you feel all the more gay :D

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭allydylan

Other Person : are u a lesbian

Me : does it matter?

Other Person: kinda yeah?

Me : why?

Other Person: i heard ya lick clits?

I had this conversation with a guy yesterday, i haaaattteee when people send me sh*t like that

Aishae wrote: »
    I suspect you've more reason to feel that way! But i know what you mean - it was great to eye up ladies without having to pretend you aren't :) which makes you feel all the more gay :D

Haha definitely. :)

The girl I was with was asking did I see the girls from the deaf community there? She said there was a gorgeous deaf blonde girl and a few other girls there. Shame we didn't meet them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

allydylan wrote: »
    Other Person : are u a lesbian

Me : does it matter?

Other Person: kinda yeah?

Me : why?

Other Person: i heard ya lick clits?

I had this conversation with a guy yesterday, i haaaattteee when people send me sh*t like that

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

That doesn't even make sense as an insult or even as an observation.

• Advertisement

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

That doesn't even make sense as an insult or even as an observation.

i know, the guy that sent me that is an acquittance of my gf, i don't know what he was thinking, i must admit though i was a tad offened like he just jumped in saying ''ur u a lesbian'', ''so you like cl*ts'' and all this, not even a hi, how your you?.

should i be offended or an i over reacting?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Asry

so this guy told me last night that I was past my prime. I am shocked and appalled!

How old is too old?

Haha definitely. :)

The girl I was with was asking did I see the girls from the deaf community there? She said there was a gorgeous deaf blonde girl and a few other girls there. Shame we didn't meet them!
    Ah jaysus! Pity! I'll be going again sometime

saw the doc this morning - my head scar from may is healed enough to: get out a little red bottle *dyes*
    i do not do well as weird shade of 'is-that-red-brown-or-blonde?'

*apologies for the somewhat girlie post!*

i know, the guy that sent me that is an acquittance of my gf, i don't know what he was thinking, i must admit though i was a tad offened like he just jumped in saying ''ur u a lesbian'', ''so you like cl*ts'' and all this, not even a hi, how your you?.

Hi didn't even say hello? Weirdo. WTF are people thinking with this crap????

• Advertisement

He probably wasn't thinking past the "that girl kisses girls and there's boobies involved harharhar" schoolboy type thinking <-gah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Printemps93

He probably wasn't thinking past the "that girl kisses girls and there's boobies involved harharhar"

Just had a total Nelson moment there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Was gonna post in the Boilerhouse thread but I didn't wanna hijack it and it isn't big enough for it's own thread so I'll just ask here :P

Is there a female version of the boilerhouse?? If not, why the hell not???? :P

Was gonna post in the Boilerhouse thread but I didn't wanna hijack it and it isn't big enough for it's own thread so I'll just ask here :P

Is there a female version of the boilerhouse?? If not, why the hell not???? :P

Most women aren't into random sex with strangers. Or at least I think that's the common conception. I think some bathhouses in the states and other places hold monthly 'ladies nights' but I can't imagine they'd be as popular.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

Aye, can't really think of many, if any, women I know who would be into that type of thing.. even the ones who do one night stands and stuff always seem to kinda get to know the person a bit on a night out before going home with them.

That's a shame, with women I'm definitely more for one-night stands, I don't mean to offend anyone but I find it difficult to develop any kind of emotional attachment to a woman after my first girlfriend died. Just looking for some fun ^^; the bars and clubs never seem to have what I'm looking for :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Hugs for you squishy!

Hugs for you squishy!

Nope he didn't, it happened on facebook, i had been friends with him for like a month and he didn't say anything to me then out of the blue he talks to me , and says that
    He probably wasn't thinking past the "that girl kisses girls and there's boobies involved harharhar" schoolboy type thinking <-gah

ya that's what i think it was

Discovered a new word game - it's like tetris with letters except you make words - letris. Love word games and love tetris <- excellent

• Advertisement

Hugs for you squishy!

Thanks guys, sorry for wasting space with stupid conversation =/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Don't worry about it squishy, that's what OT is for.

Finally getting my life back in order :)

Finally getting my life back in order :)

Good to hear :)

Good to hear :)

Thanks

Love the way I switch to light beer then go to the chipper to make up for the lost calories. Stupid hungry me! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Anyone know if the Ellen show is coming back ? or is it coming back at all?

Love the way I switch to light beer then go to the chipper to make up for the lost calories. Stupid hungry me! :p

You're looking at it wrong - you switch to light beer to Make room for the calories in the food !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Love the way I switch to light beer

Wise one .Looking back I wish I drank Light on Saturday

6 shots 4 Guinness 2 Jaggermeister and 8 fosters and by god I'm still paying for it

• Advertisement

Love the way I switch to light beer

Wise one .Looking back I wish I drank Light on Saturday

6 shots 4 Guinness 2 Jaggermeister and 8 fosters and by god I'm still paying for it
    Bloody heck, id still be comatose with that menu :o !

Advertisement