Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Off-Topic

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Only if you want it to come off quickly, otherwise you could wear none at all ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I have a ridiculous amount of shoes, and I know it :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

Links234 wrote: »
    I have a ridiculous amount of shoes, and I know it :o
    Sounds like me and handbags. And jewellery!

Wonderw: not so much if it's clean and not grotty and falling apart. I dont think it has to be ultra lingerie shop sexy. I actually like the way plain White/ black undies look.
    And they don't have to match either!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

Dr. Baltar of tomorrow is going to be very hungover. But the Dr. Baltar of tonight will be releasing all of his week's stress on the dancefloor and from the bottle of vodka tonight.

Aishae wrote: »

I just had to pack all my shoes as I'm moving, and it's actually a bit scary how many pairs I've got :eek:

I need a handbag :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Try JD straight. I had a bad habit of pouring my own when drunk. Needless to say the mixture of coke decreased rapidly as more was induced, leaving a rather unsavoury hangover.

I just had to pack all my shoes as I'm moving, and it's actually a bit scary how many pairs I've got :eek:

I need a handbag :)

Could you count that on both hands. If not then you've got way too many :P 3/4 pairs of runners for my scattered all over the house. I pair I'd had since christmas and I've yet to use them. Multi-colored runners just don't go well with a pair of well fitting jeans :rolleyes:

I couldn't count all my shoes/boots/sandals/runners on all my fingers and toes... though that's including a couple of old pairs that don't fit me any more and would do well to be given to a charity shop or something. :)

On saying that, there must be a thrift store down there in Galwau somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭allydylan

i have 8 pairs of shoes, 2 of which i wear regularly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Wonderw: not so much if it's clean and not grotty and falling apart. I dont think it has to be ultra lingerie shop sexy. I actually like the way plain White/ black undies look.
    And they don't have to match either!

It comes with our hormones dearie

Thankies for helping me figure my wardrobe for tomorrow afternoon out

I couldn't count all my shoes/boots/sandals/runners on all my fingers and toes... though that's including a couple of old pairs that don't fit me any more and would do well to be given to a charity shop or something. :)
    Was helping my cousin sort out her guest room and put her shoes in the attic. She's a self confessed shoeaholic and has gotten slot in her 34 years. Lots of designer ones she got in sales too. There was way over 100 pairs!

Try JD straight. I had a bad habit of pouring my own when drunk. Needless to say the mixture of coke decreased rapidly as more was induced, leaving a rather unsavoury hangover.

As much as I love the taste of JD; I can't drink it. I go crazy.

Was helping my cousin sort out her guest room and put her shoes in the attic. She's a self confessed shoeaholic and has gotten slot in her 34 years. Lots of designer ones she got in sales too. There was way over 100 pairs!
    Haha! Well that's way more than me :D I think I've really got enough for now though :)

Dr. Baltar wrote: »
    As much as I love the taste of JD; I can't drink it. I go crazy.

Well I think it's a night to go crasy so :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

allydylan wrote: »
    i have 8 pairs of shoes, 2 of which i wear regularly

I think I own more pairs of running shoes than normal shoes at this stage.

Well I think it's a night to go crasy so :P

Crazy in a bad way... I think I'll stick to my vodka tonight. I'm off in 5 minutes and I'm giddy as a schoolgirl.

Haha! Well that's way more than me :D I think I've really got enough for now though :)

how many pairs?

Oh my sweet baby wossname *looks at legs* *looks at Tinky in an unimpressed fashion* it looks like I got into a fight with a homicidal cheese grater and lost. Feck knows what my back looks like.

(tinky is the kitten - he who climbs things and has some crazy assed claws)

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭corked

sligtly off topic but just thought id say hello to the the LGBT forum - did not realise Boards.ie had one.
    28 yr old gay guy here.
    anyone else on here from Cork?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭allydylan

corked wrote: »
    sligtly off topic but just thought id say hello to the the LGBT forum - did not realise Boards.ie had one.
    28 yr old gay guy here.

well this is the off topic forum :P
    nice to meet you
    i'm in galway

28 yr old gay guy here.
    Hi - Dublin here. There's people from all over - I'm pretty sure I've seen mention of cork!

Hi Corked ;)
    how many pairs?

Not sure! Over 20 anyway. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭corked

Hi - Dublin here. There's people from all over - I'm pretty sure I've seen mention of cork!

thanks folks - well I'm orginally from Limerick (the nice part!!) but living in cork now about 6yrs and actually reffered to it as home the other day!
    So guess that makes me corkonian!

Hi Corked ;)
    how many pairs?

Not sure! Over 20 anyway. :)

I'm pretty sure ive over 30! Runners, flip flops, proper sandals, some kitten heels, various pumps
    Several of each of the above!

In my defence with some shoes, you don't find they hurt till you've worn em several hours!

28 yr old gay guy here.

Hi corked .Welcome!:D

I'm pretty sure ive over 30! Runners, flip flops, proper sandals, some kitten heels, various pumps
    Several of each of the above!

In my defence with some shoes, you don't find they hurt till you've worn em several hours!

yep, that's usually the way. OMG these shoes are so comfy! then an hour later, you're hobbling :o I love Dr. Martens but breaking them in can be horrendous! more like they break you in! :p

yep, that's usually the way. OMG these shoes are so comfy! then an hour later, you're hobbling :o I love Dr. Martens but breaking them in can be horrendous! more like they break you in! :p

The type of shoe that don't break in till you break first :p

ah but once you break 'em in, they're awesome :D

I've got 5 pairs of docs :o

• Advertisement

ah but once you break 'em in, they're awesome :D

I've got 5 pairs of docs :o

Next you'll be telling me you've 8 Jimmy choos ;)

Advertisement