Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Off-Topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Come on now, denim shorts, checked shirts and timberland boots. Whats not to love about your wardrobe.

I know but It's mine so mits off my wardrobe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I don't have any check shirts, denim shorts or timberlands. am I doing it wrong? :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Ok ok, but would you share? ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Links234 wrote: »
    I don't have any check shirts, denim shorts or timberlands. am I doing it wrong? :p

Well you've got some pretty sweet docs I'd love.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭hare05

Off-topic off current topic:

I have an ear infection,
    the pain is indescribable,
    I'm on antibiotics, but the doc didn't give painkillers

I took panadol, but it's useless.

Can anyone recommend something to ease the pain?

• Advertisement

4pink-dr-martens-pinkchoc.jpg

Actually if you buy me those docs, you'd be my best friend :P

hare05 wrote: »
    Off-topic off current topic:

I have an ear infection,
    the pain is indescribable,
    I'm on antibiotics, but the doc didn't give painkillers

I took panadol, but it's useless.

Awwwh sweetie, I wish I could help. I'd just cup my ears and run around screaming in the front yard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hands off my docs! :p

and no, if I'm buying footwear, they're for me :D or maybe someone special :)

Neurofen+ maybe?

Ok ok, but would you share? ;)

If the price was right ;)

Awwwh sweetie, I wish I could help. I'd just cup my ears and run around screaming in the front yard!

Did that. Doesn't help.

Neurofen contains ibuprofen, right? That's anti-inflammatory so it may work...

• Advertisement

Hands off my docs! :p

and no, if I'm buying footwear, they're for me :D or maybe someone special :)

I'll buy them myself so :( And that someone special better be treating you right if there is someone ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

Those pink docs - there's a place in Stephens green shopping centre that does shoes like that - not just pink either! - they aren't actually docs but they're worth it when most of their shoes are €20

Aishae wrote: »
    Those pink docs - there's a place in Stephens green shopping centre that does shoes like that - not just pink either! - they aren't actually docs but they're worth it when most of their shoes are €20

Wouldn't be Cans*, would it?

Wouldn't be Cans*, would it?
    Could be - never went in so not sure of the name

I want some cans :(

Name your price and I'll have your shorts :P

Omg, where is this shop. I'd love a pair.

Cans, also in ilac centre.

no small talk eh ....jeez :p
    you don't waste time do you

Omg, where is this shop. I'd love a pair.
    Stephens green shopping centre in Dublin. Near the fish pedicure place on the bottom floor. Hopefully the shoes are still 20! I was only showing a younger cousin the place the other week - she likes anything vaguely neon

Not at all!
    Stephens green shopping centre in Dublin. Near the fish pedicure place on the bottom floor. Hopefully the shoes are still 20! I was only showing a younger cousin the place the other week - she likes anything vaguely neon

I'm strangely attracted to bright colors too :P

• Advertisement

Not at all!

I'm strangely attracted to bright colors too :P
    Me too but the rest of me is usually so colourful - including the walking stick - that I have to tone it down with the shoes or I'd look like a walking loop the loop on speed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

My head just exploded from heavy metal and cuteness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Had an awesome weekend :) Time for some training to work off all that alcohol :p

my coach bet the sh!t outta me :(

Have to get back into training. Have grand plans for next year.

Have to get back into training. Have grand plans for next year.

Same. I've put on 20kg since the last time I regularly worked out. Never again.

I haven't put on weight, I'm just not fit and I'm slightly more embarrased by that as opposed to my cuddliness :P

I haven't put on weight, I'm just not fit and I'm slightly more embarrased by that as opposed to my cuddliness :P

I used to run 10k races, now I'm tired after 100m.

• Advertisement

I know. I ran a marathon and let myself slip. So I'll aim to get myself back on form again soon and hit the road.

Advertisement