Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Off-Topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

there is a lot to go through to get a visa
    Oz?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Where are you planning on moving to?

For some reason, I still have a bit of an obsession with Nyan Cat and downloaded myself the Orchestra version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Aishae wrote: »
    Oz?

Ontario - I've some friends there

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Canada :) Lovely

hoping to save money somehow to get there - friends said i can stay with them till I get settled :D so excited

Oz is a bit off putting purely because of the distance from Ireland

• Advertisement

You can never get too much nyan cat. Did you see the video clip of a cat watching nyan cat?!

got a beat in my head an i cant stop humming it

"1.2.7.3 down the Rockefeller street life is moving on do you feel it "

dont even recall where ive heard it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

^^ Eurovision!!

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    ^^ Eurovision!!

what country?

Glad I don't smoke. Imagine trying to light a ciggie in that! (if I did smoke I'd go outside to do it) and mam suggests I wear shorts today. Feck no! I'm also a bit long in the tooth to be dressed by mam but she told dad to wear shorts as well, lol.

• Advertisement

Glad I don't smoke. Imagine trying to light a ciggie in that! (if I did smoke I'd go outside to do it) and mam suggests I wear shorts today. Feck no! I'm also a bit long in the tooth to be dressed by mam but she told dad to wear shorts as well, lol.
    It's really breezy alright
    what are you up to this Sunday afternoon madam ?:)

It's really breezy alright
    what are you up to this Sunday afternoon madam ?:)
    As little as possible! Was up late with a sick tinky (kitten) he's going to the vets again tomorrow to get looked at.

Not a fan of Sunday's. They tend to drag.
    I might go do some crafting. Before I forget how to use a scissors (been neglecting it)

Got any plans yourself?

I forget how to use a scissors (been neglecting it)

Got any plans yourself?

:P forgetting how to scissors eh :D

No not much for me reading up on Visa and living stuff - I'm a year in advance but at least I'll know what I need to do

I forget how to use a scissors (been neglecting it)

Got any plans yourself?

:P forgetting how to scissors eh :D

No not much for me reading up on Visa and living stuff - I'm a year in advance but at least I'll know what I need to do
    Now who has the filthy mind!

I always plan in advance too. Don't want to be running around like a headless chicken at the last minute. I was more prepared for my Mexico trip 6 months in advance than a cousin was for her trip to Africa - which was only a week away. You can enjoy the planning and research when you don't have to do it all at once

Now who has the filthy mind!

I always plan in advance too. Don't want to be running around like a headless chicken at the last minute. I was more prepared for my Mexico trip 6 months in advance than a cousin was for her trip to Africa - which was only a week away. You can enjoy the planning and research when you don't have to do it all at once

I tried a few sites and I'm definitely eligible anyway so heres hoping :D

Hopefully I'll be able to get the dough to get out of this hell hole :D

what country?

Estonia. One of my gbffs is from Talinn :p

Umbilical cords - Are they really that strong ?!

Are you having issues leaving already WW.

Are you having issues leaving already WW.

I didn't say anything!I was researching things and got the ball rolling and went to the bathroom to find the Mah in my room close to tears . Not something I'm used to or even like ....... :/

When you get set up in Canada and have the money you could always send her tickets.

• Advertisement

When you get set up in Canada and have the money you could always send her tickets.

I intend to . Cannot wait :D

What part of Canada are you interested in WW?

What part of Canada are you interested in WW?

Ontario , why you ask?:)

Ontario , why you ask?:)

I'm curious by nature :P

I'm curious by nature :P

ever been there?

No :( I've been to Vancouver but found it very American, almost like a mini LA.

No :( I've been to Vancouver but found it very American, almost like a mini LA.

oh :( I don't think Ontario is like that judging by what my mates tell me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Still feeling the effects of that vodka from last night...it's a bad idea to bring vodka to a friends house without any mixer :o

Still feeling the effects of that vodka from last night...it's a bad idea to bring vodka to a friends house without any mixer :o

you filthy idiot:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

you filthy idiot:D

That's pretty much me in a nutshell :pac:

I don't know how I lasted the night. :eek:

Advertisement