Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Off-Topic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

i think its a bit mad to get peeved at your OH for harmless flirting if you knew beforehand they were giant flirts

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

And you don't have to worry about an OH getting jealous or annoyed about your blatant flirting with every female on the planet :p

Unless she's a good sport about it and does it herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

I agree! So hopefully any future girl I meet will understand that too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

You ladies get yo minds outta tha gutta Bruvs

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

You ladies get yo minds outta tha gutta Bruvs

Got a ladder because it's a long way up?

• Advertisement

Ahem mind hurrying it up there ? my crane should be along soon:D

Ah your grand. I love it waist deep in filth anyhow! Now only if you were single ;)

Ah your grand. I love it waist deep in filth anyhow! Now only if you were single ;)

I could be :confused:
    when I find out babe you'll be 3rd to know - right after your filthy counterparts Jaffa and aishae ;)

Ah don't say that. Send her the photo :P

when I find out babe you'll be 3rd to know - right after your filthy counterparts Jaffa and aishae ;)

Oooh who's first and who's second? :p

• Advertisement

It's ok Jaffa, if she doesn't want you I'll have you. We could go out flirting with the lesbian population together. Last time I was in a gay bar, one of the girls (hot as hell) started getting all touchy feely, me still in male mode started to melt somewhat :P

Oooh who's first and who's second? :p

You're a fast sprinter because you're second in line m'dear. watch out for that Aishae one though she's crafty used a tactic to get in first ;)

id prefer an elevator - make like a sims 3 and woohoo in it :pac: i live vicariously through my sims :cool:

im flattered - never been on a list before :cool:

You're a fast sprinter because you're second in line m'dear. watch out for that Aishae one though she's crafty used a tactic to get in first ;)

for sprint races ill just steal mums motorized wheelchair

Your in there like swimwear ;)

Ah sure I'll just use my ford fiesta :P

That's cheating because that's a no brainer one must use cunning tactics like aishae

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

even though i am a man, we can be terribly confusing to figure out
    grrr... hate not knowing if someone likes you back! ( i know i sound like a 13 year old girl:p)

Ok I'll just pull the ignoring you for awhile tact until you feel alittle deprived and want my attention :D

even though i am a man, we can be terribly confusing to figure out
    grrr... hate not knowing if someone likes you back! ( i know i sound like a 13 year old girl:p)

I know the feeling mate! Wouldn't it be great if we could read minds!

• Advertisement

Don't have to read mine Jaffa, I'm a simple lass that's easily lead ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭plein de force

I know the feeling mate! Wouldn't it be great if we could read minds!

it really would, ive lost my touch with all this stuff, oh well i suppose this is all part of the process, just have to wait and see what does or doesn't happen

Don't have to read mine Jaffa, I'm a simple lass that's easily lead ;)

Yeah a simple lass with a one track mind ;)

Pissin myself at family guy

Not really a one track mind. Get a craving for good auld sandwich on occasion

Not really a one track mind. Get a craving for good auld sandwich on occasion

Resist - urge ....... Failing !

Oh so you'll make me one then :P

One woman not enough for you eh ? ;)

Have to get one to start with!

Touché

• Advertisement

I'll have you if you want. Just have to throw you over my knee!

Advertisement