Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Off-Topic

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I'll ruin the ballot by scribbling his name is not on it, if it's not. Do ye remember the last time a Presidential Election was being contested, hard for some as it was 7 years ago and in fact there was none. For the reason that no one could get a nomination. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,098 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I'll ruin the ballot by scribbling his name is not on it, if it's not. Do ye remember the last time a Presidential Election was being contested, hard for some as it was 7 years ago and in fact there was none. For the reason that no one could get a nomination. Correct me if I'm wrong.

There was no Presidential election in 2004 - The parties all agreed to nominate McAleese

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

There was no Presidential election in 2004 - The parties all agreed to nominate McAleese

wow i didnt know that. i was a nipper(ish) then - i like her shes grand. but this country doesnt feel very democratic at times

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Dana was in the running for it, but the councils would not nominate anyone, which I feel 'should' be highly illegal. The people should have the right to determine wheather we wanted to keep Mary or not, even though I have some serious respect for the woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Started boxing today as well as some other visa crap
    Apparently I box like a pro :D Katie (whatever your name is) watch out

• Advertisement

Duck and dive!

Aishae wrote: »
    Duck and dive!

Dont worry Aishae babes you're not in the firing line

... That JCY is a whole different kettle of fish :p

Duck and dive!

Dont worry Aishae babes you're not in the firing line

... That JCY is a whole different kettle of fish :p
    I hope not - I have a magical walking stick that turns into a samurai warrior upon request hehe

I hope not - I have a magical walking stick that turns into a samurai warrior upon request hehe

this is why you're first on my to do list ;):p

Can I be second :P

• Advertisement

Can I be second :P

Only if you're well behaved although I'm sure someone out there will have issues with that request :p

I'll behave. If someone has issues with queue skipping, I'm sure there's alway time for a bit of 'Mánáge á trois'.

I'll behave. If someone has issues with queue skipping, I'm sure there's alway time for a bit of 'Mánáge á trois'.

JCY will kick your Thón for that - she was 2nd originally :p

Do you know what I suggested if she doesn't like queue skipping? :P

Do you know what I suggested if she doesn't like queue skipping? :P

3 some . Thing is she wants to get me on my own thats her evil plan but me being WW must fight evil ;)

Fight her evil ways in a good way hopefully :P Then you can have me when JCY is worn out.

Fight her evil ways in a good way hopefully :P Then you can have me when JCY is worn out.

oh wait my other half skips to the front - sorry;)

Ah, your such a tease :D

Ah, your such a tease :D

im on a no sex ban atm - It will be my demise :(

Why what did you do? Spill it :P

• Advertisement

Why what did you do? Spill it :P

had a "misunderstanding" :(

You can pm me if you want.

dunno how a horny article like yourself will survive the ban :pac:

i sound like my granda - r.i.p - without the horny bit. he was always calling people an article :rolleyes:

dunno how a horny article like yourself will survive the ban :pac:

It's called the animal kingdom even flies have more than us humans - ITMA thank you

feels soooo sick :(

Everything ok, need a tummy rub?

Everything ok, need a tummy rub?

already got my tummy rubber thanks ;)

Woke up with a sore throat and am having trouble keeping food down all day

Sorry to hear that. :( I can't have you around so, don't want to get sick. :P

• Advertisement

Atmosphere in here has been dead lately - where is everyone ?

Any interesting plans this weekend - lay people ?:p

Advertisement