Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Off-Topic

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Ha, did you see the other thread? I have tomorrow off all day and I don't know what to do with myself. I'm working tonight and I 'might' be buying a nice 2005 Seat Cordoba during the week :D Depends on how my car goes in the NCT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Ha, did you see the other thread? I have tomorrow off all day and I don't know what to do with myself. I'm working tonight and I 'might' be buying a nice 2005 Seat Cordoba during the week :D Depends on how my car goes in the NCT.

I did but I think at this stage everyone is just repeating themselves and its going round in circles .
    Mine just passed the NCT luckily for me then again i have it serviced annually :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

Was at a dog day at Marley park and did a little zorbing (I noticed the queue was kids!) spent my time crawling and was so slow I was overtaken by another zorb (with a kid in it)
    I'm hardcore!

*hugs Aishae*

I've missed you while I've been ill all day:(

*hugs Aishae*

I've missed you while I've been ill all day:(

feeling any better? i hate it when - if you have to be sick, its so often on a weekend... much better when it coincides with a work day *nod*

• Advertisement

Aishae wrote: »
    feeling any better? i hate it when - if you have to be sick, its so often on a weekend... much better when it coincides with a work day *nod*

I'm not doing too well I've gotten possibly worse over the course of 3 hours , walked into the door at Tesco , locked myself out of my place -Had another fight with the missus - Today is not my day babes !

zorb.jpg

in i go
    that sh*ts harder than it looks! its fun in an 'ohmyjaysusimouttabreath' way. pity there were no hills to roll down. let the hill do the work. i was in a zorb in new zealand a few years ago but they throw a bucket of water in with you. so i floated all over the place like a starfish as it rolled down the hill. great stuff. ive recommended it to folks who have subsequently discovered the joys of the zorb:cool:

I'm not doing too well I've gotten possibly worse over the course of 3 hours , walked into the door at Tesco , locked myself out of my place -Had another fight with the missus - Today is not my day babes !
    agh one of THOSE days.... *hugs*
    did you have to crawl in a window? never easy!
    we shouldnt be allowed open our mouths when sick - or else we scrap with whatever crosses our path (i have a dog like that - real bitch :pac:)

agh one of THOSE days.... *hugs*
    did you have to crawl in a window? never easy!

Wound up dangling from my landlords window like a pervert

youre meant to take it easy when youre under the weather woman:eek:

• Advertisement

youre meant to take it easy when youre under the weather woman:eek:

I'm wonder woman taking it easy isn't in the job description babes ;)

STUPID HOMOPHOBIC B******* in the AH forum AHHHHH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Shakti

STUPID HOMOPHOBIC B******* in the AH forum AHHHHH

Just reading that thread, grim stuff

Shakti wrote: »
    Just reading that thread, grim stuff

I'm so close to beating the screen off of em in there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Shakti

They're quite imature,
    they were trying to wind you up

'The Watchmen' is on rte two right now by the way,

Shakti wrote: »
    They're quite imature,
    they were trying to wind you up

They succeeded

problem with AH is very few threads are really taken seriously - most things will get poked fun at. which is part of the appeal of AH - it does go overboard at times though. i remember a thread a few months ago about gay adoption - oh my god.... i was fired the feck up on that one.

I pretended I was straight because they were trying to make out the only reason I was standing up for him was because i was gay

you dont get taken seriously if you oppose something you also have a personal interest or experience with. like being gay and against gay bashing (oh yeah,,,, THAT thread....).
    its the same with many threads - say youre in a thread 'should priests be hanged?' if you said no they will say 'ah, youre a priest then...'
    if the thread seems a bit controversial, someone will call the OP a troll.
    i saw you were called a troll on the norris thread.
    i take AH with a pinch of salt - or i try to but something will inevitably stirr you up...

i saw you were called a troll on the norris thread.

was I , I must have missed that:p

• Advertisement

twice i think it was lol. 'crawl back under your bridge' was one. they love their trolls ;)

'crawl back under your bridge' was one.

Yeah I saw that hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Hate when you cant get stop thinking about someone :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Always the one that got away or the one you can't have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

This was posted in the Cool Vids... section and is SO true.. :(

http://i.imgur.com/yXbDs.gif

Hugs babe feel free to msg me if you want

I has fangirls!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/Aishae/bd511205.jpg

Is there anything an iPhone can't do?! It attracts the ladies.

No I'm not that pink. Feckin flash.

Oh yeah - up the dubs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Well well well, here I am in Offaly for two days! Woop!

I just spewed some milk when I read that baby. How do you find yourself down there?

• Advertisement

I just spewed some milk when I read that baby. How do you find yourself down there?

Dirtyy mind over load

Advertisement