Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Off-Topic

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    RiseToMe wrote: »
    Anybody heading to the solheim this weekend?
    Me! Sunday! Ladies in tight fitting pants ftw.

Yes indeed! Hoping to persuade the wife to come along and that's the only thing that's tilting her toward it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

Yes you did you Nymph;)

and the irony of the day is - im the least nymphish girl youd meet :pac: *shifty eyes*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭WonderWoman!

Aishae wrote: »
    and the irony of the day is - im the least nymphish girl youd meet :pac: *shifty eyes*

:eek: - cheek !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

RiseToMe wrote: »
    Yes indeed! Hoping to persuade the wife to come along and that's the only thing that's tilting her toward it!

Crowds look big enough from the tv so it should be good fun.

Had a relatively good day in town till my gf nearly went and got herself arrested - What a rebel :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

What did the bauld young one do WW.

I cant say here lol - I normally dont go beetroot with embarrassment but today was certainly an exception

I cant say here lol - I normally dont go beetroot with embarrassment but today was certainly an exception

my mind is taking me places where i not only want the ground to swallow me, i bury myself and tunnel down to hell. i joke around but im an innocent young thing and your gf sounds scary :eek::cool::pac:

my mind is taking me places where i not only want the ground to swallow me, i bury myself and tunnel down to hell. i joke around but im an innocent young thing and your gf sounds scary :eek::cool::pac:
    If shes passionate about something Its really scary but I love that about her :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

My birthday cake proclaimed me to be 548. :pac:

• Advertisement

G.K. wrote: »
    My birthday cake proclaimed me to be 548. :pac:

ye wee babe
    im a 1,047 year old super vulcan *nerd*

saw a 50 year old get a card last year for a 5 year old :rolleyes:

was it good cake though?
    mmmm cake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

Yes, t'was nice.

*has the sudden urge for something Pratchett*

You and your urges :rolleyes:

You and your urges :rolleyes:
    they control me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

17! I feel so old.

Happy Birthday G.K.

they control me

you must learn self discipline darlin' -:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Brad Og

Hey All,
    Anyone heading to the Ladies Gaa today ? Or around the Croker area ! Quinns anyone ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Bill Bailey in the Doctor Who Christmas special?! Yes please!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I wonder who will replace Amy in Doctor Who, she didn't last very long but I really liked her.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

So how is all today! Not feeling the best today, stressed to the absolute limit. I think it's time to buy a baseball bat.

So how is all today! Not feeling the best today, stressed to the absolute limit. I think it's time to buy a baseball bat.
    Just went boxing - My new favourite hobby other than that I'm wrecked beyond belief

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Bit shaken - just home from de Mammy's, saw the aftermath of a domestic between 2 junkies at the red line Luas stop at James' Hospital, blood everywhere - and one of them tried to get on the Luas that I was on :eek:

Bit shaken - just home from de Mammy's, saw the aftermath of a domestic between 2 junkies at the red line Luas stop at James' Hospital, blood everywhere - and one of them tried to get on the Luas that I was on :eek:

The thought of that alone has me shaken - you ok?:(

Yup, just glad to be back safely to my apartment! Next time I'm getting the bus... :pac:

A swift boot back out the door as they were closing would have sorted that problem out rapid. Really getting myself down at the moment, feeling stuck in a rut. I'll stop bítching now. Just needed to vent alittle.

Really getting myself down at the moment, feeling stuck in a rut. I'll stop bítching now. Just needed to vent alittle.

*hugs*

I'll stop bítching now. Just needed to vent alittle.
    Gives you a big bear hug :D

Thanks girls. Just annoying myself over the fact that myself and a few others who have qualified a few years ago with a Computer engineering degree can't get a job. Got let go as a handy man last month, because I was over qualified. That's a load of horseshít if you ask me as I can't afford to be sitting on my ass working for jobs to appear.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Too much to do too little time! Wish there were more hours in the day

Advertisement