Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MIDI Keyboards

Options
  • 07-03-2010 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Ok , I dont own drums , but know a little , and was just wondering how could I put drums beats in my recordings? Like could I use one of these somehow?
    http://www.thomann.de/ie/korg_nanokey.htm

What Im really asking is , with a midi controller thing like that would I be able to put drums beats into my recordings??
    Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭cadogs

You're probably better off sequencing the drums in whatever software you are using rather than trying to play them in with a MIDI keyboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 tomslat

all depends on what software you are using to record in the first place, is it logic, protools, cubase, etc???

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

yamaha dd55 / dd65 is great. its a few hundred euro mind you, and normally fail after about 18 months or so (Im on my 3rd dd55 at the minute) but they're really handy for recording drums either through a stereo out or midi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭NiallMH

maccored wrote: »
    yamaha dd55 / dd65 is great. its a few hundred euro mind you, and normally fail after about 18 months or so (Im on my 3rd dd55 at the minute) but they're really handy for recording drums either through a stereo out or midi

Yeah something like that looks pretty useful actually!!
    Thanks for the replies

Advertisement