Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tickets for portsmouth game

Options
  • 07-03-2010 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Hello lads.
    I was just wondering if anyone here would have two tickets available for the portsmouth game. I have just got a new job after a year of unemployment and I am going to celebrate with a first trip to white hart lane (hopefully). The spurs site are showing all the matches as sold out. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

kakee wrote: »
    Hello lads.
    I was just wondering if anyone here would have two tickets available for the portsmouth game. I have just got a new job after a year of unemployment and I am going to celebrate with a first trip to white hart lane (hopefully). The spurs site are showing all the matches as sold out. Any help appreciated. Thanks

There are tickets for sale on the ticket exchange. They are all single tickets though. 4 there at the moment but this will change quickly though more may come up. Do you need the two tickets together as that may be difficult. Have you tried ringing the ticket line?

Have you set yourself up on the ticketsite so you can buy?

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

Cheers mullo. I havent tried the ticket line i will give it a go tommorrow. I dont be online till evening so miss out on tickets posted during the day. I really need to get two tickets together.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

kakee wrote: »
    Cheers mullo. I havent tried the ticket line i will give it a go tommorrow. I dont be online till evening so miss out on tickets posted during the day. I really need to get two tickets together.

kakee

I have been keeping an eye out for you but two together at this stage doesnt look likely unless ticket office could help you. There are tickets coming up for sale but all singles

sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

Thanks Mullo for looking out for me. I have had no joy either. Just have to wait till next year. A champions league game against Barca will do nicely lol.

Advertisement