Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doing anything but studying

Options
  • 07-03-2010 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

Dont you love that feeling when you have tests in the morning but you do anything but study :rolleyes:

I have English pr2 and Maths p2 Pre tomorrow.

So far today I've

Watched New Michael Moore,Walked Dog,Watched Family guy,Ate food,stayed on interwebs,text'd,Sat on a beach for an hour,slept.

And now I'm starting heh.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

Yeah it's great :D, for the last two weeks I've been stressed and bombarded by written homework and exams, then complain about not having enough time to study. I finally have a weekend with somewhat little homework, I ended up spending my extra time playing MMORPG and here I am doing homework at 10pm on a Sunday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

lol although not addicted made myself give up on the mmo's.

So far only done two Bolland poems and still have to do lear and maths pr1.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Zephyr91

Make sure to write "Bolland" as "Boland" tomorrow or you're really screwed. :p

I totally know the feeling. I was meant to study today. What did I end up doing? Watched about 10 episodes of Dawson's Creek!

Advertisement