Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flags

Options
  • 07-03-2010 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

Posting in AH as am sure someone will know the answer (even if it's in the middle of umpteen smart-assed ones :D)

I need to get a some flags for different countries (namely US, Mexico, Ireland, Italy, Philippines and Oz). Any idea where in Dublin I could pick up some?

(Actually, I think a friend can come up with the Oz one though and I have Colombia and Argentina myself which are another 2 needed!)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,241 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

You can rob them from the embassies.

They're probably all in Dublin and it'd save you a fortune.

On the Dublin Forum.

Or Ebay.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Ailesbury Road/Ballsbridge area in Dublin. Loads of embassies...bring a ladder

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Id go online for something like that. Dont know where you'd buy it otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Bog

There are loads of them in the phone book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Moved to Cork Forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

annabellee77, there's four places. There's the Flag Hut, that's on third. There's Flags-R-Us, that's on third too. You got Put-Your-Flag-There, that's on third. Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the flag complex on third. You know, there's a little place called Mary Ann's flags. The nice thing about that place is Mary Ann gets raises the flag with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Just realised that there is obviously no Irish Embassy in Dublin so you might need to steal the flag from the Ivory Coast's embassy and turn it around backwards.

Advertisement