Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Presidency of Andrew Jackson

Options
  • 07-03-2010 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi Guys ,
    not sure if this is in the right thread,
    BUt im doing an essay at the moment entitled " Discuss the Presidency of Andrew Jackson" and I'm just not so sure how to approach it. Its 2500 words and from what I can see from research theres quite a lot to his presidency.
    I want to break it down to discussing it under 4 main headings. I have 2 at the moment, The Indian Removal, and The Bank War. Has anybody got any other ideas for which headings to discuss it under. I was thinking maybe the second party system for the 3rd one, or the nullification crisis... anybody got any suggestions?

Thanks
    R

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

History forum isn't for doing your homework.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭McNuggy10

Recently posted a thread looking for peoples opinions on topic I was researching for Uni and it was closed,
    I'm just wondering why it was closed and I got the rather snotty remark of "forum's not for your homework"?
    I was simply asking for other peoples opinions on a topic that I had done my own research on and seen as this is a history forum, I thought this was the best place to post it?
    I'm not a newbie to Boards either I just had to get a new acc after the hacking incident so I know how it works round here and I read the charter before posting as well and I didn't see any rule against asking for other peoples opinions??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I thought it was fairly clear why the thread was locked. Nothing 'snotty' about it, just no threads for doing people's homework. If you want to do that sort of thing you're better logging onto your college's blackboard/whatever programme they use and starting a thread there.
    Please don't start a second thread about the first one being locked in future either, if you've been on boards since before the hack then you'd know that this isn't acceptable.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement