Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crossfit on the northside.

• 07-03-2010 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Any one running crossfit classes on the northside?or is this just a southsider thing.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

only for poshies :) theres a crossfit starting in our place in two weeks. nothing to do with me but I will get you the details if you want them

paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

I think Dave McConkey does a class in Kilbarrack on a friday night but I'm not sure what the story is with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 R_Edge

I think Dave McConkey does a class in Kilbarrack on a friday night but I'm not sure what the story is with it.

X2

PM sent with his email address!

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

What's the story Dave McConkey!?

Also looked into this before but can't find my passport to go southside :p

Any info much appreciated :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

Dave is a good guy and knows his stuff. I know he used to run it out of Team Ryano in Kilbarrack but they've moved back to Baldoyle now so I'm not sure what the story is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 R_Edge

hes doing a strength and conditioning class over there on Fridays. Should send him an email!

Advertisement