Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DSi battery problems

Options
  • 08-03-2010 12:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

Hey guys I think Im having trouble with the dsi battery :( I charged it up for the first time today, the charge led went off (indicating a fully charged battery) I plugged it back in and it continues to charge on for a couple of minuites is this normal? cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

yeah sounds about right, it shouldnt stay on for too long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

get the shop to replace it.

also I heard that you can only charge the ds battery 150 times before it fails.

and you have to replace it.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭randomuser77

Sounds normal to me. I've noticed the same will happen with mobile phones. As far as I know, batteries of this sort lose charge slowly when they're not being used.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭center15

cable842 wrote: »
    get the shop to replace it.

also I heard that you can only charge the ds battery 150 times before it fails.

and you have to replace it.

This is totally untrue a battery last's for 1000's of charges before it's dead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Yeah I got a replacement and everything is working fine now. Must have been because I was using a 3rd party charger :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement