Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundstages in Ireland?

Options
  • 08-03-2010 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Soundstages in Ireland.

Not being from Ireland I had a look at the Irish Film Board -pages. I've heard of Ardmore but what about the other soundstages listed. Where do the Irish Feature Films shoot? Are they divided all around or are they concentrated all to Ardmore with only few exceptions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

Blueboyd wrote: »
    Soundstages in Ireland.

Not being from Ireland I had a look at the Irish Film Board -pages. I've heard of Ardmore but what about the other soundstages listed. Where do the Irish Feature Films shoot? Are they divided all around or are they concentrated all to Ardmore with only few exceptions?

Where are you based? What do you need one for?

Off the top of my head I can think of two in Galway, "Solas Studios" in Tulladh, Connemara and "An Studio" in Spiddle, Connemara.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Blueboyd

I'm up in Helsinki. No immenent need. Just trying to learn.

Advertisement