Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mature student dentistry possibly in 2011??

Options
  • 08-03-2010 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hey ,im a radiographer working for the hse for the last 4 years and im thinking of going back to study dentistry....its just a thought thats come to mind recently,so im very much at the beginning stages of my research into it....but the more i think of it...the more i reckon i would like to......i am becoming increasingly frustrated with my current job ...few questions that i would appreciate some help/advice.i got 510 in my leaving 8 years ago....this is my 1st time to actually sit down on the net and look into it....so im sure there are easy answers available on google...but boards.ie is usually very good to help!

1.as a mature student in ireland with a BSc....how would you go about applying....is it like medicine now...sitting HPATs and all that stuff

2.which is an "easier" course for matures....trinity or cork?...my initial preference due to proximity would be cork like

3.is there a course in belfast?

4.what are the options to study dentistry in uk...and is it a bit easier to get in?

5.once finished....do most grads go into their own practice or whats the usual set up for graduates once they qualify?

cheers anyway for any help in advance

Advertisement