If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price on LG LF7700 42" please.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭zaphodbeeb

Probably more of a richersounds query but??

..... ;)

I was sure I'd seen an older post from you guys here on this tv....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

I believe John's away for a few days. I was on to the office earlier looking for him.
    It should explain the lack of response.

The other staff are busy sending me my Monitor Audio Vectors, which I hope to pick up tomorrow. :)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

zaphodbeeb wrote: »
    Liking this, seems to have gotten very good reviews.

What price?

Thanks!

Dear Guys,

yep apologies - Yes I am away yet again until Friday and to make matters worse I'm away with Dave Mc - and to make matters even worse Kenny is really unwell at the moment!

However that does not help you guys so please accept our apologies - on the 42LF7700 front - it's a cracking TV and we sell it at £599.95 / €699.99.

If you would like us to reserve one of these for you please just drop me a PM with your contact details and I will get one of the guys to give you a call to get you sorted.

Apologies again for the delay getting back to you,

ATB,

John Mc & The RS Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Thanks for the reply. Is this tv collectable from The Phillips Store in Dublin?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.