Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gel/Paste based food colouring

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭tscul32

Unless you're only looking for 1 or 2 I'd order them online.
    Try www.squires-shop.com here you could select 8 different colours and get them delivered to Irl for a grand total of £13.55 (€15) or you could go to a place in Portlaoise and get an 8 pack of wilton colours for €29.95.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭DreamC

In my opinion the Sugarflair gel colours are better.

DreamC wrote: »
    In my opinion the Sugarflair gel colours are better.

In that case go to www.cake-stuff.com

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭DreamC

They are cheaper here http://www.apieceofcakethame.co.uk/view_products.aspx?cid=6, only £1.60 per pot :)

I've ordered from them before, the only problem is that they don't give you the exact delivery charge before you commit to the order. But they'll mail you quite happily with the costs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Siobhan1112

tscul32 wrote: »
    Unless you're only looking for 1 or 2 I'd order them online.
    Try www.squires-shop.com here you could select 8 different colours and get them delivered to Irl for a grand total of £13.55 (€15) or you could go to a place in Portlaoise and get an 8 pack of wilton colours for €29.95.

Where in portlaoise are you talking about?

Advertisement