Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap hotel March 20th Dublin

Options
  • 08-03-2010 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any special offers for a hotel in Dub City Centre for Sat March 20th for 2 adults 1 night?

The best I can get is €159 :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

found this for €130

Travel lodge in rathmines is cheap .... www.travelodge.ie and its a 15-20min walk to the center of Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭foundry

PCPhoto wrote: »
    found this for €130

Thanks for that, had a quick look and it says "Hotel has set a minimum stay policy of 2 nights for this room"

WTF? I've noticed a lot of places like this lately. So mean!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

the ripley claim to have a single for €85 (might be a big bed) ...I've never heard of "the ripley"

Cant remember the name of the hotel but theres one off parnell square which is relatively cheap (Charles Stewart Hotel)

Also try the Maldron ? or the Abbey hotel (might be cheaper to phone some of them and ask)..... theres another hotel on the quay - near O'Connell Bridge, Arlington Hotel they do Irish Dancing Shows there every night ...or another one in temple bar - where buskers/boomerangs is/was - dunno if its still there)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Doooo

The Ireland v Scotland game is being played in Croke Park that day, so the chances of getting a cheap hotel room are slim I reckon!

thanks for replies found this in the end for 95 per room.

http://www.charlesstewart.ie

trip advisor gives it mixed reviews but just lookin for a bed really so will be fine hopefully!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Finscout

PCPhoto wrote: »
    the ripley claim to have a single for €85 (might be a big bed) ...I've never heard of "the ripley"

Cant remember the name of the hotel but theres one off parnell square which is relatively cheap (Charles Stewart Hotel)

Also try the Maldron ? or the Abbey hotel (might be cheaper to phone some of them and ask)..... theres another hotel on the quay - near O'Connell Bridge, Arlington Hotel they do Irish Dancing Shows there every night ...or another one in temple bar - where buskers/boomerangs is/was - dunno if its still there)

The other hotel is Temple Bar Hotel. It's still there. So is Buskers. Boomerang is gone. New Night Club Alchemy there now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Try The Mercer, near Stephens Green, Jackson Court Hotel or Russell Court Hotel.

Advertisement