Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refurb of Nokia N95

• 08-03-2010 10:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, since I got my Hero I gave my girlfriend a loan of my N95. It wasn't perfect to begin with but a few months in a handbag haven't done it any favours. As I will still be using it as a spare phone I've decided to get some new OEM fascias. Seems an easy job to do. Been looking on flea bay and they seem to have 3 colours for the N95 8GB - black, white and gold. Are the white and gold original colours from the factory?

If anyone knows of any reputable sellers or places to buy them cheap It's be much appreciated. Basically need full front, back and camera lense...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

If you ask me I would stay well away from the covers on ebay as they usually are not genuine , a bitch to fit and when you do get them on dont fit well at all.

I got my N95 refurbed with all new genuine covers in fonemenders in Limerick for 35 wuid, Came back like a brand new handset.. Well worth it in my opinion

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,476 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

If you ask me I would stay well away from the covers on ebay as they usually are not genuine , a bitch to fit and when you do get them on dont fit well at all.

I got my N95 refurbed with all new genuine covers in fonemenders in Limerick for 35 wuid, Came back like a brand new handset.. Well worth it in my opinion

Is there anywhere in Dublin that sells genuine N95 facias?
    Would rather do a DIY job than leave it in somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

Well my problem is that I'm living in the UK at the moment so was going to do it myself. The phone clips apart and then a few screws from what I can see so not going to pay someone to do that for me.

Seen some covers on ebay that say original but haven't heard back from anyone to confirm, although the ratings are quite good.

Advertisement