Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need headphones, should I splash out for Beats??

• 08-03-2010 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hey,

I'm looking to buy a good set of headphones. Sound quality is very important and I'd like something bassy (if that's a word).

I've been looking at Beats by DrDre because a friend of mine had a set of the Studio model which i think are the most expensive. The sound quality was amazing but I'm looking for a set to use on the bus to work mainly and also maybe for the laptop at night.

Do i really need the Studio set to get that kind of quality?

Any help or advice would be great

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

Beats and Sound Quality aren't really compatible terms.

I think AKG K81DJs would suit you, if you want a lot of bass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Beat's are waaaaay over-rated, more a style statement than anything.
    You really want Sennheiser HD800's to be in with the cool crowd :D

Advertisement