Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday's match - Westport

• 08-03-2010 11:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30

Hi guys

Will be in Wesport for the first time on Saturday. Any pub recommendations for the Ireland v Wales game? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,027 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I remember watching a six nations game in westport a few years ago and every bar was completely jammed, ended up in one of the pubs on Bridge St. and its was uncomfortable to say the least. I'll be in Westport for the Ireland v Scotland game in 2 weeks. Someone recommend Hotel Westport to me, apparently they have a big screen?

Anyway let us know how you get on ;)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

1892 wrote: »
    Hi guys

Will be in Wesport for the first time on Saturday. Any pub recommendations for the Ireland v Wales game? Thanks

The Jester is a good pub, but you could also try the Castlecourt.

Hotel Westport is sound but the screen is a "Pull down" so the pic quality ain't the best! :)

Advertisement