Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinapple Dance Studios... funny quotes...

Options
  • 08-03-2010 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

This programme is definitely in the category of 'so bad its good' IMO!
    Can we please list all the funniest quotes (there's soooo many)?! I'll start...

"There are some people that are in showbiz, and there are some people who are showbiz. I am showbiz!"

"The best thing about being a cheerleader is that you can say you're a cheerleader. Because not many people get to say they are a cheerleader."

Here's just a couple that have particularly tickled me :p.

You can watch it Live on Sky Player now as well http://tinyurl.com/yfsmbe8 ... as if I wasn't addicted enough!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I love Pineapple Dance Studios but Louie totally makes it for me!

"I don't have time to be a fulltime celebrity" is one of Louie's quotes from this week's episode.

Andrew wrecks my head though, he's so full of himself

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Harry Hill loves taking the mick out of Louie on his TV Burp.. hilarious!

Advertisement