Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used Shotgun & Pheasant Scent.

Options
  • 08-03-2010 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Hi Lads,

Have a friend wanting to get into shooting. He is looking for a used shotgun for about €300! Any one know of any for sale?

Also going to buy Pheasant scent for dog training for the summer months has any one used it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Spunk84

i have a 12g pump action shotgun mossberg maverick, ideal for for starting out, ive used it this season and have had no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Antoennis

Spunk84 wrote: »
    i have a 12g pump action shotgun mossberg maverick, ideal for for starting out, ive used it this season and have had no problems.

Any pic's? How much are you looking for it?

these are the only 2 pics i have.
    ill take 200 euro, it has alot more life in it,let me know as im looking to either trade or sell soon

Spunk84 wrote: »
    these are the only 2 pics i have.
    ill take 200 euro, it has alot more life in it,let me know as im looking to either trade or sell soon

I'll let you know what he thinks. Where abouts are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Antoennis wrote: »
    Hi Lads,

Have a friend wanting to get into shooting. He is looking for a used shotgun for about €300! Any one know of any for sale?

Also going to buy Pheasant scent for dog training for the summer months has any one used it?

Thanks
    I have used the scent over the years found it good, keeps dogs active out of season hiding dummies in cover with the scent on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭ferrete

i no a gun dealer near me has a12g pump action shotgun mossberg maverick and its only €150

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 shootingkid

dont think pump action would be the best for starting off shoting just for saftey reasons more so. thats what i was told by a few and at the nargc safety course :)

im based in maynooth area, i started on a pump action and i tell ye i would put alot of so called shooters to shame with it

All sorted. He went to a local dealer and bought a used Bakil for €420. Seems like a nice buy. Will do for starting out anyway. Thanks for you help lads.

Advertisement