Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holidaying in Wexford

• 08-03-2010 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Hi all

I plan on taking holidays in the sunny south east around June & July of this year with the family (wife and 5 month old baby girl) and we are looking for suggestions on where to stay. Good hotels which would have holiday homes/villas on site (self catering) and where we could avail of the facilities, swimming pool etc.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

I don't know of any like that at all!

The best I can think of is to rent a house in Roslare strand and pay to use the pool in Kelly's??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Leo Demidov

If you're not tied to wexford, try Faithlegg in waterford. Self catering units are owned and operated by the hotel. Nice grounds, golf course etc. Excellent food, good facilities but a little pricey. Part of the Tower hotel group(FBD hotels)

www.faithlegg.com

cant think of anything similar in wexford.

I'd second that - those little houses are lovely and a good size for a family with children.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭brianrcarney

Seafield has pretty much everything your looking for - not sure of prices though....

www.seafieldhotel.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Seafield has pretty much everything your looking for - not sure of prices though....

www.seafieldhotel.com
    Only thing is the pool area in the hotel is adults only. Scaldy price on the pint there too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Nialloooo

Amber Springs Hotel in gorey have new outside kids area and new kids web page

www.amberspringshotel.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 cheesly

hi bumbles,
    know Im a bit late but they have holiday homes in Courtown (5 minutes from Gorey) that are right next to the swimming pool/ leisure complex, beach etc. You would have to pay for the lesiure centre i assume but they seem like really nice places

Advertisement