Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patricks Day

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

343_160_210.jpg343_160_210.jpg343_160_210.jpg343_160_210.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Oh Sweet Jaysus that was far too much, even for me :D

I have vague recollections of Snoggin some Bird in Irish Murphys, Drinkin Jugs of beer as 'it made the sense' :eek:

Oh and Judgin from the Bruising o my Left side I most likely Fell down a stairs at some point

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHEEEEEEEEEEEY

Thank Fvck its only once a year

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

My head is pounding. Had a fair few Arthurs and the oul stomach ain't feeling the best today.

Thank Christ I'm off work

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Why do I feel dirty for going to work today?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

oh christ, started work at 10am, woke up on a couch reeking of booze at 11.30am. dashed into work, found a swastika on my hand, panicked and ran to a mirror to see that it was ok, they'd only drawn on my arms and legs, but aside from the swastikas, WWJD, and penis... i did find a note on my knee saying PS - You are actually the best ever, Knee* xxxx n-i-a-m-h.

i thought that was quite sweet AND a reassurance that i didnt do anythign too thick last night :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement