Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking Thread?

• 08-03-2010 12:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭

I know it's been brought up before so many times but didn't there used to be a thread where everybody gave their phone type and IMEI number and a poster came back and either unlocked it or gave the unlocking code.
    I've been looking for this thread through the search function and can't find it, any help much appreciated.

Basically I have a SE W705 locked to 3 and like hell am I paying the €27 or so to get it unlocked.

I know there is the thread for SE unlocking using the Aerix program but that will not work for me no matter how many times I try it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,242 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

google da vinchy team it'll set you back 10 bob or 25 if you want to re-brand it as well

Advertisement