Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Burning dvd with ashampoo studio 9

• 08-03-2010 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭

Burned a dvd with ashampoo studio 9 and it plays on pc but not on dvd player/tv. Says disc error. What option should I have chosen to burn?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Have you made sure in the options that "Finalise the DVD" box is ticked?
    Under "Change options" (bottom right)

t6ryx4.jpg

qyy7oo.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭iamskippy

Thanks. Burnt it with Burnaware. I cannot see options you describe. To burn a dvd with a movie where should i begin from main gui is it burn movie and photos and then third one down in sub dir? When i try to add movie ther is keep asking for file name but will not accept any

iamskippy wrote: »
    Thanks. Burnt it with Burnaware. I cannot see options you describe. To burn a dvd with a movie where should i begin from main gui is it burn movie and photos and then third one down in sub dir? When i try to add movie ther is keep asking for file name but will not accept any

Yes,
    * Start from the main GUI and select "Burn moves and Photos" - moving across from that select "Create a Video DVD".
    * Tell the app what screen format you want. Click "next"
    * Click "add movie" and go select the video file wherever you have it saved and import it into the main window now on screen.
    * Click "Finish" on the import bax if your not adding more files.
    * Click "next"
    * Choose your eventual TV/DVD player screen options, etc
    * Click "next"
    NOW (providing you have a blank dvd inserted) took to the bottom right (above where the click "Write DVD" button is) and see ""Change Options".

t6ryx4.jpg

OPTIONS WINDOW

qyy7oo.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭iamskippy

Thanks for the help

I chose the default screen

I cannot "add movie" The problem starts at selct movie. I select NAMEOFMOVIE and it opened to VIDEO_TS which opens to VIDEO_TS 1 ,2 3 etc. Should I import them all seperately?

When I click add nothing goes into file name. And the movie won't import into the main window. I cannot drag either the NAMEOFMOVIE or the VIDEO_TS to the main window.

I tried with different movies, same result. Even if path of movie is entered by me and stays at file name the movie won't import when I finish

If I click next it says please add at least one movie to playlist

The video files you trying to burn - are they on the hard-drive?
    Can you confirm for me that they are vob files?
    Did you download them in that format or did you rip them from a previous dvd?

If you want to burn them to a new dvd, they have to be in a format that Nero will recognise such as avi's, etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement