Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another one bites the dust - Sublime Gift Shop

• 08-03-2010 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭

Was strolling around town on saturday and noticed that the above shop on Condit lane (wedged in between the Belfry and Penny's) is closing up, front desk and other items were being loaded into a truck as I passed. Some nice stuff in there but I suppose recession and market forces led to its decline..........in saying that just a few yards furthe down the same street towards the quay or rather on it, a similar type shop has appeared.........!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

Is that opposite the gents barbers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭Road-Hog

decies wrote: »
    Is that opposite the gents barbers?

yeah that would be the one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

I was in there a couple of weeks ago looking to buy a present and they were having a closing down sale. There was nothing of interest to me in there though. I'm not suprised as it had an odd selection of products, none especially cheap, so it must have been struggling in the current climate.

Still sad to see another shop close.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Occasions down around the corner on the quay is a great spot imo :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

KevIRL wrote: »
    Occasions down around the corner on the quay is a great spot imo :D

Ha Ha Unmasked :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement