Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

eurowaste

• 08-03-2010 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering if any one knows if Eurowaste are still operating? Put bins out on Fri and there were not collected. Direct debit has been paid. I have tried ot ring them and the phone is just ringing out.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56 ✭✭sasmac

Hope so. I put my bins out on Friday and i was talking to them on Friday. So unless something happened over the weekend. Let me know if you get on to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭buzzymam

I got a sticker note on my bin from eurostar saying to have bins out by 7.30 due to change in collection time (wicklow town) they used to collect them round 2pm. Maybe thats the reason??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56 ✭✭sasmac

I got a letter from them that i had requested on friday and saw there trucks on the road. So they are still operating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭anamcarame

Well, they are still in operation. They just forgot about me. They moved premises so things are a bit hectic at the moment. I call the office last week and got chatting to a lovely lady who assured me they are not going anywhere.

Advertisement