Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party Balloons

Options
  • 08-03-2010 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get some balloons printed up with a personal design, can anyone point me in the right direction in Galway. I'd also like to be able to fill them up myself with helium if at all possible. Can't really be coming home with a couple hundred balloons pre-filled etc. Any suggestions or help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Try http://www.castleprint.ie/ we use them at work and they are very good. I dont know about expense or if they do balloons but no harm calling!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

TillyGirl wrote: »
    Try http://www.castleprint.ie/ we use them at work and they are very good. I dont know about expense or if they do balloons but no harm calling!

Atlantic homecare in the wellpark retail centre do a good selection

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭unJustMary

... now known as Woodies though. Don't know if the stock has changed in this respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭eagle10

There is a place in corbett court classic gifts just passed everleys they do a huge selection of balloons was in there a few weeks ago very helpfull staff

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭muffinman

unJustMary wrote: »
    ... now known as Woodies though. Don't know if the stock has changed in this respect.

They've got this new "party zone" that does a big selection of balloons and stuff..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭eagle10

a friend of mine ordered communion balloons in woodies party zone paid for them when they went to collect them and the centre balloon was out of stock they dont want to give money back but offererd a different balloon in place of the centre balloon!!!!!

What kind of business is this?

Advertisement