Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

xbox live dropping?

• 08-03-2010 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

my xbox live connection seems to be dropping an awful lot lately. its fine for a while then might drop every 5 or 10 mins for a short while.
    is this happening to anyone else?

i have my broadband with upc and its suppose to be 10mb.

have a wireless connection for the xbox. laptop holds the connection fine but ps3 seems to drop now and again too

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

What time of the day do you log on? Are there any other devices connected to your network and running while you're online? Where is the router in relation to your xbox?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Its to do with the upgrades upc are doing at the moment. Had it around my area a few weeks back. Pain in the hole but only lasts about a week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,812 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Yeah I'm having the same problem.

Xbox live going up and down constantly with my 10mb NTL connection. Mate is playing his playstation online at same time, was originally thinking this may be interrupting/affecting it in some way.

Advertisement