Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Sage 50 Accounts

Options
  • 08-03-2010 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi

This is my first time usine boards so be gentle!

I am also using Sage 50 accounts for the first time and as the support and training were too expensive, I am looking for any tips and advice available?

I have purchased the book "Sage 50 Accounts for Dummies" and have picked up one or two things from that but I am wondering about codes etc - it says in the book that sales codes should be changed from Sage preset descriptions to ones more suitable to your business - this I understand but it also states that the same sales codes should not be used for every sale - we are a service provider so don't have a product list as such - any ideas???

Kildare78

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there, welcome to Boards. I'm afraid you're in the wrong place, the Help Desk is only for those experiencing difficulties with the site, not for general queries. However, if you post your query over on the Accountancy forum, I'm sure someone over there will be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Kildare78

Cheers for that! Will give it a try.

kildare78

Advertisement