If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHILIPS AVENT Baby Range now in store

Options
  • 08-03-2010 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Here is something a little different to what I normally post up on Borads.

Its our new range of PHILIPS AVENT Baby Care products.

We carry the FUN side of these things - not the bottles, dummies or storage cups etc

We have 3 types of the DECT Digital Baby Monitors in stock ranging from €84.99 to €129.99 which monitiors temp and humdity in babies room.

There are 3 types of Bottle Sterilizers from Microwaveable types @ €39.99 to electronic steam sterilizer that keep bottles sterile for 24hours at €89.99

To round the range out there's two types of thermometers, a couple of Bottle warmers, a mini baby food blender and a pretty cool blender/stearmer unit.

I can personally vouch for a few of these products now - mostly at 3 or 4am each morning when i'm bleary eyed and would rather be asleep so thankfully they are convienient and easy to use, even with one eye closed:)

Have a look here for the full range we carry along with spec and pricing
    http://www.philipsshop.ie/aventmain.htm

We are happy to offer the 10% Philips Shop Boardies Discount on these lines to all Boardies.

So if you have or are expectying little ones, check us out - I promise you'll be using these more than that nice big surround system you have bought of John Mc.......

Cheers
    Ash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Hi Ash, interested in one of the baby monitors. Our Tomy one is constantly picking up interference. However i noticed that the SCD520 is 59.99 (about 70 euro) on Amazon. Is there any way you would price match?
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-AVENT-SCD520-Monitor-Temperature/dp/B001HN6GJ8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=drugstore&qid=1268085388&sr=1-2

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi there

I've dropped you a pm.

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Bonidel

Hi Ash, interested in one of the baby monitors. Our Tomy one is constantly picking up interference. However i noticed that the SCD520 is 59.99 (about 70 euro) on Amazon. Is there any way you would price match?
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-AVEN...8085388&sr=1-2

Hi Ash,
    I'm actually looking for the same monitors as above can you let me know if you would be willing to PM me a price.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Bonidel wrote: »

Hi Ash,
    I'm actually looking for the same monitors as above can you let me know if you would be willing to PM me a price.

Thanks

Bond,

thanks a million for the post - they are excellent monitors (so I'm told :confused:) I have PM'ed you a price..

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Leprechaun77

Hi John,

I'm interested in the scd 520 too. They look like a nice piece of kit. Could you PM me with a price. I can stop by the store if needed to pick up.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

And me please.

Thank you.

Hi guys

Pm's sent

I have 'em in stock just pm me if you'd like me to reserve one for you.

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭EireEV

Hi Ashley,

I'm very interested in the SCD 520 myself - can you pm me a price soon.

Thanks.

Hi EireEV

pm sent to you.

Cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.