Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garda Bikesafe Waterford 2010

• 08-03-2010 6:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 356 ✭✭

Hi all

Yes its coming to that time of year again for dreaming of the longer evenings and the enjoyable ride outs or getting the trusted dream machine dusted down for the commute to work. Why not test yourself and sign up to do Bikesafe, an enjoyable way to have your riding skills observed and pointers given by Advanced motorcycle Riders of An Garda Siochana. for more information on Bikesafe visit the Garda Siochana web site http://www.garda.ie/
    Last summer this programme was roled out in the Waterford Area and there was positive reaction from all participants. To enrole in a Bikesafe workshop, Participants must hold FULL A licence, as this is not a training courses for L riders, course of this nature are available with an ADI's instructors through out the country see RSA.ie for list of approved ADI instructors..

The workshop will consist of. 40 mins class room, 30km individual accessment motorcycle ride which will include, town riding, Regional & National routes.
    The workshop will also cover slow manoeuvre & advice on group riding skills.

Riders will be selected on 1st come bases & limited to South Eastern Region.
    Bikes will be checked prior to workshop and each rider must bring their licence & Insurance.
    Feedback and cert of attendence will be provided at termination of the workshop.
    Places are limited so if you are interested get your application form in. The workshops will roll out mid March - Sept 2010.
    What the price? well its free to participants & a good way to get to know the boys in blue.

To get an application form log on to

http://www.roadskill.ie/site/images/pdf/bs_app.pdf or email, gardatraffic@eircom.net. Garda Traffic Corps Office, An Garda Siochana Waterford

Lets Keep it safe, we're never to old to learn news skills

Roadskill

P.S.
    I give up my time and training facility free of charge for this to run so if you are going to apply please make sure you turn up on the day you are given. :D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Booking my test today, if I pass I'm definitely attending this.

Advertisement