Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What can i expect?

• 08-03-2010 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭

Ive got my first MMA Class on wed and what could i expect guys?:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

PAIN!!!:pac:
    Nah really.Id say theyll just go through the basics with you and hopefully not lob you in at the deep end.Just go in with an open mind cause itll be quite different to anything youve done before

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭wetdogsmell

Daniel2oo9 wrote: »
    what club mate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Martin Walker

Sweat, Bruises, Friction Burns, being put into positions youve never been in and at the end adrenaline and a sense of well being!
    If you keep at it you will meet some of the best people you have ever met.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Daniel2oo9

what club mate?

A new club in the sunbeam in cork called "Rebel MMA"
    They fought in the galway league the won 8 out of 13 fights :D

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭wetdogsmell

A new club in the sunbeam in cork called "Rebel MMA"
    They fought in the galway league the won 8 out of 13 fights :D

never heard of it but like the name, good result coach must know what hes at, just enjoy and don't try kill everyone (they don't like that)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 rocknrolla

what time is the mma training in sunbeam who is the coach???

Advertisement