Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where, in Cork, can can I buy supplements?

Options
  • 08-03-2010 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Three or so years ago, someone asked this same question but it looks like the answer given to them: 'building a body', is no longer in business (either way, I can't seem to get in touch with them). I don't know the city too well and was hoping someone who did might be able to give me a hand. I live near CIT, so the closer the better. All I'm looking for is a place where they sell whey protein and perhaps other similar supplements to offer a little choice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

ardyH wrote: »
    Three or so years ago, someone asked this same question but it looks like the answer given to them: 'building a body', is no longer in business (either way, I can't seem to get in touch with them). I don't know the city too well and was hoping someone who did might be able to give me a hand. I live near CIT, so the closer the better. All I'm looking for is a place where they sell whey protein and perhaps other similar supplements to offer a little choice.

wilton shopping center have a H&B or natures way so good for basics like whey. there is a place (unless it might have moved recently?) in north main st near dunnes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

corkcomp wrote: »
    wilton shopping center have a H&B or natures way so good for basics like whey. there is a place (unless it might have moved recently?) in north main st near dunnes

the vitamin shop sell a rake of supplements. seem to have good prices too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

The Vitamin Shop in the Dunnes on North Main Street has a wide range, make sure you go on a Thursday as you get a 10% discount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ardyH

This is a pleasant surprise. I didn't expect such quick responses.

So about this Vitamin shop. If I get into a cab and tell the driver to get me to North Main Street shopping centre, he'll know what I'm talking about and be able to get me there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

Most of the Maher sports shops in the city would sell your standard array of supplements too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Parsley wrote: »
    the vitamin shop sell a rake of supplements. seem to have good prices too.

and the polish lads that run it are well clued in too!

@ardyH - yeah if you mention north main st SC and dunnes stores the taxi will get ya there

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

ardyH wrote: »
    This is a pleasant surprise. I didn't expect such quick responses.

So about this Vitamin shop. If I get into a cab and tell the driver to get me to North Main Street shopping centre, he'll know what I'm talking about and be able to get me there?

No need, get the number 5 bus outside CIT into town, it'll leave you off at Patrick's Street, ask for directions from them, it's two minutes walk away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ardyH

Does anyone know what the opening hours for the Vitamin shop are?

Edit: Nevermind. I found their number and got the information.

Advertisement