Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can health food be sexy?

Options
  • 08-03-2010 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Just wondering has anybody tried any good gluten free products lately?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭5Aces

what do you mean by sexy?

sexy%2520pear.jpg

Anyway since when is a burger and chips sexy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭etymon

there was a girl on Dragon's Den the other night selling burgers - fancy schmancy vegan gluten-free etc chilled ones - the board were v impressed with her and gave her a few bob. She supplies to supermarkets and Eddie Rocket's apparently. the name is Dee's burgers - might be in some of the bigger supermarkets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Nutrichef

Yeah saw her.Have you tried the product?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Nutrichef

5Aces wrote: »
    what do you mean by sexy?

Anyway since when is a burger and chips sexy?

was thinking more about seeds and oats etc... have you seen surf seeds they're pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭teddy_303

Nutrichef wrote: »
    was thinking more about seeds and oats etc... have you seen surf seeds they're pretty cool.

Some oats and raw cereal, fed from a feed bag tied around your Mrs's head, while you ride her around the living room side saddle and starkers, bar for riding boots and helmet, would be real sexy. MMMMM.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Xluna

Nutrichef wrote: »
    Just wondering has anybody tried any good gluten free products lately?

It can be sexy in the sense that feeders have a fetish for 600 pound women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭etymon

no haven't tried them but apparently they are yum (so says a veggie friend of mine). I like soom good old fashioned gluten and meat in my burgers so I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

This thread isn't suitable for this forum - health sciences education is for discussing health sciences courses - not food.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement