Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

poker!!

Options
  • 08-03-2010 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

would anyone be interested in having a bit of a poker tournament in UL ?? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭Burial

There's one on in the Sports Bar on Wednesday the 10th of March (In 2 days) at 7.30 pm at €10 buy-in and €10 re-buys. Or did you mean a smallish enough game with a few boardsies and beers?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭corridon69

a smallish one anywhere from 7 to 10 palyers (how ever many we can fit around a table in plassey) say lik 10 euro in with no rebuys. I have 3 that would do it need a few more maybe make it a regular thing

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭pajunior

I'd be up for a casual game but no more then a fiver cause I'm quite useless ;)

do u know anymore u could get to come??

Maybe, most of my friends are on tp right now but I could probably find someone who is up for a game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

I'd be up for it sometime sure.

were having a game tonight 5 euro in around 8 at house 63 in plassey all welcome

i'll try get there but I'll probably be late, the C&S hustings are on tonight.

Advertisement