Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway GP

Options
  • 08-03-2010 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭

i have been living in Galway city for a while now and have got the usual amount of sicknesses and illnesses and what not and while i was in college i had the college doctor, so i didn't have to head home for the usual doctors visit.

But now i have finished my college days and was wondering does anyone know of a good GP in Galway so i can get healthier without the trip home?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

i have been living in Galway city for a while now and have got the usual amount of sicknesses and illnesses and what not and while i was in college i had the college doctor, so i didn't have to head home for the usual doctors visit.

But now i have finished my college days and was wondering does anyone know of a good GP in Galway so i can get healthier without the trip home?

Depends on what part of the city you are in, do you want city centre, or east or west side.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

west side really but I'm not looking for handiest to get to really, i like my GP at home and think he's very thorough it's just if ever i got to sick to drive id like to know i was getting someone i was just as confident about in galway

• Registered Users Posts: 43 depot

Dr Dan Murphy in salthill, is a very good doctor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭legatti

Dr Pat Harrold is our family G.p, he accepts medical cards should you have one, he is the BEST the very BEST doctor i have ever had in 41 years, i personally am asthmatic and also have a bad back, i have 2 kids who also have asthma and nothing is ever too much for him.
    fantastic Doctor:) cannot reccomend him enough,
    he is above barna pharmacy, and theres also a very good dentist downstairs !!:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭unJustMary

There's another recent thread about this ... at least one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

depot wrote: »
    Dr Dan Murphy in salthill, is a very good doctor

i second this, he is a great doctor

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There's been a few threads on this already. You can find them here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Dr Eamon O'Shea, Claddagh Medical Centre, is a very good doctor

Advertisement