If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Cinema Quote

Options
  • 08-03-2010 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi

Are you still doing the MA Vector 5.1 package at £300 if bought along with a receiver? If so, I'd love to take one off your hands along with the Yamaha RX-V765. What would we be talking about here as a total price?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Rosenrosen wrote: »
    Hi

Are you still doing the MA Vector 5.1 package at £300 if bought along with a receiver? If so, I'd love to take one off your hands along with the Yamaha RX-V765. What would we be talking about here as a total price?

Thanks

Rosen,

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay (believe it or not I'm away again at the moment and I have limited access to the web ;)). But yes - we do a Boardie special on the Vecor 5.1 at £299.95 / €349.99 with most AV receivers.

The |RXV765 however is out of stock at the moment - we normally sell it at £299.95 howeevr why don't you go for the Denon AVR1910 which with the Vector 5.1 system we can do at a mad £649.95 / €764.99 which is a completely bonkers price given most UK retailers sell the Vector 5.1 pack at over £500!

Alternatively we have also just received the excellent Pioneer VSX819 back into stock in limited quantities at a spanking £229.95 and if you partner it with the Vector pack it comes in at just £509.99 / €599.99.

Keep me posted if any of these interest you or if you would like us to reserve a system for you,

Thanks and again apologies for the delay getting back to you,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Rosenrosen

Thanks for the reply John.

£649.95 with the Denon? You're twisting my arm big time with that offer, I'm going to have to take you up on that. What's the procedure from here?

Cheers

Rosenrosen wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply John.

£649.95 with the Denon? You're twisting my arm big time with that offer, I'm going to have to take you up on that. What's the procedure from here?

Cheers

Thanks for the order Rosen - I thought you may be a touch tempted at that price (I only made the offer late at night after a good meal & a bottle of Barolo :o )

Anyway - just drop me a PM with your contact number and I'll get one of the guys to call you and get you sorted - I'm away until tomorrow but if they don't call you today you will 110% get a shout tomorrow.

Thanks again and please don't hesitate to drop me a line fi I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Rosenrosen

John, did you get my PM yesterday? I only ask because I've just noticed that it hasn't appeared in my Sent Items folder.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 caff23

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay (believe it or not I'm away again at the moment and I have limited access to the web ;)). But yes - we do a Boardie special on the Vecor 5.1 at £299.95 / €349.99 with most AV receivers.

The |RXV765 however is out of stock at the moment - we normally sell it at £299.95 howeevr why don't you go for the Denon AVR1910 which with the Vector 5.1 system we can do at a mad £649.95 / €764.99 which is a completely bonkers price given most UK retailers sell the Vector 5.1 pack at over £500!

Hi John,

I'm also interested in this offer, is it still available?

Regards,

Brendan

• Advertisement

caff23 wrote: »
    Hi John,

I'm also interested in this offer, is it still available?

Regards,

Brendan

Rosen No for some reason I did not receive the PM - drop me a mail with your contact details to johnmc@richersounds.ie and we will get you sorted - Calf - yep we are low on stock on the Vectors but again if you email me I will get you sorted,

Thanks again guys,

ATB,
    John Mc

Hi John, Mail Sent.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi guys.

John has a well deserved day off today, so if you could bounce the PM's to Richersounds.ie (Kenny) we'll get you sorted.

Cheers

Dave

Just a quick update on this packaage.

I ordered these thursday @ 10.30am, arrived Friday @ 10.30am! :D

Just to say thanks to Kenny, it took me longer to get all the shrink wrap off than placing the order! :eek:

Got it setup late last nite and tested the New Star Trek Blu-Ray movie and all I can say is WOW... Serious bit of kit and well worth the Money.

Thanks to all @ RS. Happy customer here. :D

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi caff23.

I'm glad that you are happy with the Kit and our service!! :D

It really is a fantastic sounding setup!

If you need anything in the future don't hesitate to ask.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.