Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

conrete pumping

• 08-03-2010 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I need to lay approx 45 square meters of concrete in my back garden. Does anyone know of anywhere i can hire a concrete pump (i live in meath) or how much it may cost????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

there was a thread awhile back here about a guy doing foundations in the back garden there is a concrete supplier in meath that has pumps mounted to their trucks might be worth a look i will try and find the thread

• Registered Users Posts: 15 paulb123

thanks a million , ill give them a call in the morning. great help!

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭RO 06

try kilbride concrete pumps

the one thing i would sy about a small pour like that is that it could be a pain in the ass to organise concrete and seperate pump. at least with this guy boh are on site at the same time saving on a potential waiting time fee or a minimum hire on the pump.

althought here may be a minimum concrete volume with gannons.

i am only speculating though

• Advertisement
Advertisement