Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know this pregnancy acupuncturist?

Options
  • 08-03-2010 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

My husband and I want are having trouble conceiving naturally and don't want to go down the IVF route, so have been doing some research for natural options. Heard about a fertility acupuncturist called Karen Costin, who's based in Ranelagh. Do any boards.ie members out there know her and have you any feedback you could give me, please, before I make an appointment with her?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭stellarartois

Why dont you use ivf?

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

Because, it's a personal choice of theirs.

OP I'm not sure if you've checked this yet. But she does have a website

http://www.karencostin.ie/

It includes testimonials from people who have been to see her.

Hope this helps. Good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Nicki123

Hi, I have no experience of this accupuncturist but just to let you know that following a miscarriage a couple of years ago I attended a lady in raheny in order to regulate my cycle and get me back on an even keel. I was pregnant again within months and delivered a bouncing healthy baby.
    If this is something you want to pursue go for it, anything that relaxes you and puts you in the right frame of mind is a good thing imho. I hope it works out for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 macrettoc

Many thanks for your replies. Sorry, I thought I'd replied to HereticPrincess' thread the other day but looks like my reply didn't get sent. I'd already found Karen's website and read the testimonials there, but wanted an 'unbiased' opinion of her. I couldn't imagine there being anything other than positive testimonials about her on her own website. I'll keep searching anyway but thanks for your replies and efforts to research Karen Costin for me. Much appreciated! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭stellarartois

IVF FTW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

Post removed.
    Sorry mods. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

please report posts rather then responding to them.

Advertisement