If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 8000 series and 2 Philips LIVING COLOURS

Options
  • 08-03-2010 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi John/Guys,

Many thanks for putting up with me over the past couple of weeks. Builders began demolishing my cinema/living room today. This means I miss the footie over the next couple of nights :mad:.... (I think she planned it!!)

My new room will be in need of some new technology decorating!! My better half and I have decided to go for the Philips 8000 series (
    42PFL8404). My only thinking against it is the new 8000 which was anounced last week.

Any ideas on release dates or rough pricing???? Will the 42PFL8404 drop in price again when the new 8000 is released??

I hate having to wait, i want it NOW.....:)....!!

I would also like to get the Living Colour lights x2 if possible. Can you get back to me on the pricing for these as well please??

Thanks Again,

Ryanno

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Ryanno

I'll start backwards first.

We have the Clear Gen 2 LivingColours in stock now.
    Your Boardie Price on these is €134.99 (we sell 'em at €149.99 in store)
    These new types are very cool as you can speed up or slow down the cycling time from the remote plus they are 50% brighter.

The 42PFL8404H - still an excellent TV - is yours for €899.99 after the 10% Philips Shop Boardies Discount from our in store price of €999.99.

This TV will be on going for another couple of months, but stocks are a challenge! I do have 'em as I type however....

We have no confirmed pricing on the new 8 series but they will be more expensive sets as they are the new LED Edge Lit LCD TV's (mouthfull that...)

hope this is of a little help too you.

atb
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.