Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Ecco shop?

Options
  • 08-03-2010 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭

Hi. Anybody know which is the best Ecco shoe shop in Cork. I was told before that some of them have better sale stuff and i can't remember:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

The one down Princes Street is really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭babychuckles

the one in the Blackpool shopping centre has good sales, ie, a bit cheaper for the sale items than the city centre shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

colblimp wrote: »
    The one down Princes Street is really good.

For shoes on sale, this is way better than Mahon, Mahon don't have much on sale...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭BrianJD

Thanks Folks

Bought and got a good price in Mahon. I'm kinda fussy so thought I'd get nothing nice on sale. On a sub note, after one day wearing them in work, I'll never wear anything other than Ecco again. They've also really improved the designs so they're much more appealing to people under 65!

Advertisement